Bodypack is committed to protecting your privacy and providing you with a secure online experience.
When you make a purchase on www.bodypack.fr, we collect and process the personal data required for the making of the sale. This action complies with paragraph 6.1b of the General Data Protection Regulation.
1- Collection and protection of data
Personal data means any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data processed are your contact details, your date of birth, the educational level of your child as well as his / her first name and all the information relating to the products / services. Bodypack treats such personal data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, as stated above, and for no other purpose.
2- Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the email address below. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the platform may request proof of the identity of the user to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the platform are inaccurate, they may request to update the information.
- The right to delete data: users may request the removal of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limit processing: Users may request the removal of their personal data in accordance with the regulations provided by the GDPR.
- The right to object to data processing: Users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the regulations provided by the GDPR.
- The right to portability: they can ask the platform to give them the personal data they have provided to give them to another platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: ZA Ronze, 300 rue des Carrières, 69440 TALUYERS
Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid ID card and include the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. The reply will be sent within one month of receiving the request.
3- Use of data
Personal data collected from users is intended to provide the availability of the services of the platform, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the platform. Specifically, the uses are:
- Access and use of the platform by the user
- Management of operation and optimization of the platform,
- Implementation of a user assistance,
- Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user,
- Customizing services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences,
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware, and security incident management,
- Management of any disputes with users,
- Sending commercial and advertising information, according to the preferences of the user
4- Data retention policy
The platform stores your data for as long as it needs to provide you with services or support.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, to prevent fraud and abuse or to apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or that we no longer need to provide you with our services.
5- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the platform, information accessible to the public,
- When the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data,
- When the platform uses provider services to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data, in connection with the performance of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable personal data protection regulations.
- If required by law, the platform may transmit data to respond to claims against the platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
6.1 - What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" or plotter is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone ...) that reads (for example during the consultation of a website, the reading of an email, the installation or the use of a software or a mobile application, whatever the type of terminal used.
By browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site and / or third parties may be placed on your device.
6.2 - This site uses Google Analytics.
During the first navigation on this website, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, you authorize us to place cookies for audience measurement purposes. The consent given will be valid for a period of 13 months. The user has the option to disable "cookies" from the settings of his browser.
6.3 - All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this website, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you. The cookies themselves can not be used to find the identity of the user.
Please note that cookies may be necessary to allow Bodypack to improve your use of the website.
7- Pictures and representations of the products
The pictures of products accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
8- Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the website are governed by the French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the head office of the publisher, subject to an attribution of competence coming from a text of particular law and regulation.
9- Contact us
For any question or information about the products presented on the site, or about the website itself, you can send a message to the following address: email@example.com